With your contribution we can continue to preserve and promote the unique qualities that make Mariemont a desirable and truly exceptional, family-friendly, historic community.
Many previous MPF accomplishments are visible throughout the Village:
◊ Our Historic Street Lamps
◊ The beautifully lit Cupolas
◊ The restored Boathouse
◊ The construction of the John Nolen Pavillion across from the pool
◊ Plaques identifying our Historic Housing Groups
◊ And, of course, our National Historic Landmark status
In the future, MPF will continue to expand our support for:
– Supporting Mariemont Schools with docent programs for 2nd, 3rd and 4th grades;
– Providing guided tours for local, national, and international groups including tours
through the Cincinnati Museum Center’s Cincinnati Heritage Walking Tour Program;
– Hosting the Millard Rogers, Jr. Lecture Series.
– Supporting the protection of the South-80 trials and Native American Village site;
– Advocating against the Eastern Corridor expansion along Route 50;
– Financial supporting The Barn and its continued building improvements and
– Making monetary contributions to community organizations and special Village
– Hosting the annual end of summer Taste of Mariemont at the Concourse;
– Hosting the MPF Members’ Holiday Reception at The Inn.
– Expanding our collection of historic material and archives which are open to the
– Exploring the restoration of the Family Statuary;
– Supporting efforts in the Historic District.